Subsea Global Solutions is pleased to announce the acquisition of All-Sea Underwater Solutions. Together, we will be the global leader in providing underwater ship repair, maintenance and marine construction solutions. The closing of this transaction is effective 2 March 2017.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and inform you that we are excited about this transaction as it positions us for future growth and it provides us with more opportunities to serve you. Some of the enhanced benefits that we anticipate include:
- Makes it easier for us to expand our portfolio of repair services so that we can respond faster throughout the world;
- Makes it easier for us to secure and service long-term fleet contracts based on a larger unified corporation with a bigger global footprint;
- Provides a more stable business platform to grow organically and through acquisition of companies globally;
- Strengthens our talent pool of Diver / Technicians so that we can support more jobs concurrently on a global basis.
- Expands our pool of technical resources so that we can continue to innovate new underwater value adding repair solutions to meet your needs.
As we go through this exciting transition, we will honor our existing commitments. We are confident that there will be no disruption in our services and you will continue to receive the excellent service that you are accustomed too.
Our Business Development representative will be in touch with you within the next two weeks to answer any questions you may have. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org . We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the near future.
|Paul Peters||Vincent Cummings|
|CEO||President and CEO|